This project for Lambrick Park Senior Secondary in Victoria, BC was to install a interactive kiosk full of school info and resources. With help of the staff we chose to work within the existing structure of the school, adjacent to entrance. First we framed in the featured area with the schools colour. Then we applied the touch sensitive projection film to the rear of the window. The mini computer, projector, amp and ultra directional speakers complete the technical set up.
The window/touch screen measures 42″ x 38″.
All screen components are protected and function from behind the glass.
The kiosk features:
- Calendars of school events
- Image galleries
- Video players
- Content Management System
- Projection film with integrated touch foil
- Digital sign media player
- Ultra short throw projector
- Ultra directional speakers mounted above